Our primary task is to determine what your website design goals are. To lose sight of your website’s purpose, will result in a website built to your specifications, but ill suited for your company and its targeted visitors. In hiring us as your designers, we will build a web site whose function will match that purpose. We go through a seven step process to help us obtain a complete understanding of your goals and the purpose of your website.
Your purpose. Understanding what you are trying to accomplish in having a website.
- Image –
- What type of image do you want to project?
- What Graphical Style best suits your needs?
- Business Type –
- Business Structure –
- How does your business operate?
- How will your new website integrate with your business?
- Will you sell products or services on the web?
- ROI (Return On Investment) –
- How much investment will be put into your website?
- What are the realistic expectations on returns?
- What methods will be used to measure the success of building a website?
- Transition –
- How will we integrate your website into your existing brick and mortar business?
- How soon will visitors reach your site?
- Timing –
- From start to finish.
- Our time requirements.
From your answers to the above questions, we’ll develop your site building strategy.
Then we’ll move on to the next step.