John Grube is President of John Grube Enterprises.
Mr. Grube has been president of John Grube Enterprises than four years as an independent web designer specializing in database-driven web sites. He has worked for large clients like Experian, Conduent and Kaier Permanente and for small clients like JerryMcGrath.com and JennelleGordon.com and BeyondFreedomInternational.org
As an employee of Experian, John was part of a team of developers working on www.creditexpert.co.uk that delevered credit scores and credit reports to Experian customers in the UK.
As a contractor with Condent, John delevered software solutions to an application that gave workman’s compensation medical billing solutions to multiple clients in a complex collaborative programming environment.
As a consultant with Kaiser Permanente he has developed on on-line tool for provisioning software on 100,000 desktops and replacing the software and settings on outdated machines, saving thousands of man-hours for their company.
At LaptopsForLess, he has developed a dynamic web page to serve 130,000 web pages that are search engine friendly, resulting in these pages reaching the top of the search engine rankings. Revenue from their datafeeds has increased by more that 10 times from his work with them.
Mr. Grube is a Certified Solutions Expert in IBM’s Net.Commerce/Websphere Commerce Suite. He is also experienced in all aspects of development including full cycle development, client communiaction, systems and applications design, project management, analysis, coding, testing, implementation and documentation
- Developed many e-Commerce Web Sites using php based ZenCart and OSCommerce including:
» Laptops for Less www.laptopsforless.com
» Rhino Mart www.rhinomart.com
- Developed many e-Commerce Web Sites using IBM’s Net.Commerce/Websphere Commerce Suite including:
» E-Puck www.epuck.com
» Science and Technology Books www.scitechbooks.com
» Fannie May Candies www.fanniemaycandies.com
» Epoch Internet’s E-commerce hosting solution
- Developed a .Net database driven site for cityinfo.local.com that serves 385,000 pages local information for regions in the US.
- Developed Online software assignment tool for Kaiser Permanente for 100,000 desktops using ASP.Net / SQL Server.
- Built dynamic pate using php / mySQL that served 130,000 dynamic pages for LaptopsForLess.com.
- Used those 130,000 configurations in LaptopsForLess’s datafeeds helping to double overall revenue.
- Developed Online Survey Module for Janico Building Maintenance using ASP.Net / SQL Server.
- Developed Online Attendance Module for Geneva Systems GBMS using ASP.Net / SQL Server.
- Created Online Sales Lead tool for the Automotive Industry for LTTF.com called AutoJockey.com.
- Developed and maintained websites for PrivateGolfClubs.com, with over 90 membership based clubs as clients.
- Programmed innovative on-line tools for the student musician at Danmansmusic.com.
- Integrated time saving, on-line batch banking transactions to Authorize.net for Danmansmusic.com.
- Built front and back end database-driven solutions for SavGas.com that integrated with ChartFX.
- Developed an online promotional contest for ClassicorClunker.com that won the Silver Echo Award 2002.
- Implemented Websphere feature to allow Epoch Internet customers built their own e-commerce site.
- Designed E-commerce sites for eReplacements.com, Entrepreneur.com, Laptopsforless.com, Rhimomart.com, Fanniemaycandies.com, and others.
- Integrated E-Commerce sites with PayPal, Google Checkout,Cybercash, and Verisign.
- Developed several online content management systems for Entrepreneur.com, Concierge HQ and Ingram Micro.
Mr. Grube was the Chief Developer and Solution Architect at Capita Technologies a general management consulting company located in Newport Beach, CA.
Mr. Grube has experience meeting with clients and gathering requirements and completing projects in a timely manner.
He is experienced on multiple platforms including UNIX, and Windows NT.